I’m joining Kim at Mommie Again and posting 5 things I am grateful for for 9 weeks. Feel free to join us! Here is week 4:
- Optimism. I am so glad I can see the good in any given situation.
- Patience. The women in my family are not generally blessed with such a virtue, but lately I’ve been able to conjure such a beast of patience.
- My breasts. Totally helpful with in-transit manicures. (Passenger seat, ya’ll… I’m not that crazy.)
- Hand-me-downs. I’ll be the proud owner of my mom’s serger soon. 🙂
- Publix bakery Because sometimes I just need a doughnut.