I’m joining Kim at Mommie Again and posting 5 things I am grateful for for 9 weeks. Feel free to join us! Here is week 5:
- Mid-day naps. They are wonderful to keep sane.
- Sleeping in. Okay, I do do more than sleep… but I got to sleep in this morning and it felt nice.
- Frozen pizzas. Easy delicious dinners? Yes please.
- Video games. For when the days are just too “real.”
- Daily walks to Publix. Even though we take the same route every day, something new always sparks conversations worth having with the little miss.