- I love my daughter and I love my unborn baby. Being a mother makes me really happy, even on the days I feel so stressed I might collapse. Totally worth it.
- I love my boyfriend, Hutch. I love how he snuggles, how he’s always helping me out, and how he’s always making me laugh. Also, I love his fake mean/sad faces.
- I love cats. I love every kind of cat… no, really. I LOVE CATS!
- I love October. It’s my favorite month of the year. I do love Halloween, but even if Halloween was in another month I’d still love October just as much.
- I love potatoes. :3
- I freaking love the feeling of wind blowing through my leg hair. I’m sorry I keep bringing it up as it is semi-controversial… but if you’ve never had leg hair I challenge you to take advantage of these cooler months, grow that shit out, and stand with bare legs in a cool autumn breeze.
- I love Liz Clements artwork.
- I love it when I’m better at video games than boys. A rare occasion, but total ego booster in Nerdsville.
- I love clean sheets and opened windows. 🙂