Welcome to Wishlist Wednesday week number one! I’m very excited to bring you this fun linky along with Optimistic Mommy. Before we begin let me introduce our fabulous co-host this week: Lesli of Put A Little Umbrella in Your Drink!
Without further delay, here’s this week’s wishlist!
- This dress is adorable. If only I weren’t pregnant…
- I really kind of need these Gingerdead cookie cutters. I love skeletons so much, and these are just too good!
- I used to love this show, and I’m still lusting after the complete set on DVD.
- A Nikon D40, which I’ve wanted since they were new. <3
- My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die.
- I’ve been wanting a folded tote like this for ages. Ahhhh!
- Catnip Bubbles! Yes please!!!
That’s all I’m going to share for now. Intense, I know. 🙂
I’m searching for a co-host for each week, so contact me if you’re interested in being featured here and at Optimistic Mommy and hosting the linky on your blog!
Here are the rules:
- Follow Shary Loves You via GFC.
- Follow Optimistic Mommy via Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow the co-host, Put A Little Umbrella in Your Drink, via Twitter by clicking here.
- Create a wishlist (with or without pictures) and link up! Don’t forget the button in your post!
Simple, yes? We can’t wait to see what you have to share!