This week I’m going to share with you what I would do with my back porch if I had the money. It’s an adorable little porch. Screened in, right bit of sun, overlooks the entire courtyard, etc. I’d love to eventually do more with it.
- Astroturf. Yes it’s a tad tacky, but my porch doe flood during rainy season and so a carpet won’t do. I haven’t the patience to paint it, and it’s just too ugly to leave alone. My solution is synthetic grass.
- Three fake trees to provide some basic privacy.
- I’ve been eyeing this little Bistro patio set at KMart for months now. So cute!
- These coffee mugs!!!!
- Potted flowers brighten up any porch. I prefer daisies myself.
Now for the linky!!! Here are the rules:
- Follow Shary Loves You via GFC.
- Follow Optimistic Mommy via Facebook by clicking here.
- Create a wishlist (with or without pictures) and link up! Don’t forget the button in your post!
- Make sure you visit and follow other blogs to make new friends for the holidays!