Welcome to Wishlist Wednesday week number four! I’m very excited to bring you this fun linky along with Optimistic Mommy. Contact me if you’re interested in being featured here and at Optimistic Mommy and hosting the linky on your blog next week! It’s our last week and we’d love to have you. 🙂
This week I’m lusting after a printer. I haven’t actually done research on which one I’d like specifically, so for the sake of this post I’m going to go with this Brother All-in-one Wireless:
If I had a printer I would:
- Print my homework earlier and do it before the deadline. Right now I’m taking math classes online and I generally wait until last minute because I don’t feel like staring at the computer for 3 hours to do math.
- Print all the Adventure Time things!
- I would print out my adorable baby shower invitations and start playing with them ASAP.
- Honestly, if I had a printer I’d probably design and print my own without a second thought.
- I would print recipes all the time and probably cook internet finds more.