Green Scene Mom has partnered with Guava Family and many other brands to bring you this fabulous giveaway featuring lots of great products for new moms and their babies! Each of these products was designed to meet a unique need and make life simple for mom and baby. Some of these products I have worked with myself and I am very happy to be a part of this giveaway that values over $1,200!
One lucky winner will receive:
- Guava Family Lotus Everywhere Crib – ARV $249.95
- Coromega Be Bright Superfood Oil Blend, 2 90ct Original Orange, and 2 30Ct Orange “Tiger” – ARV $140
- The Bumble Collection Brittany Backpack in Lace Floral – ARV $99.99
- Yummi Pouch Brights reusable food pouches + cloth snack & sandwich bag set – ARV $24.99
- Belli Skincare Prep & Glow Trio from Belli Skincare – ARV $69.99
- Philips AVENT Electric Bottle and Baby Food Warmer – ARV $45.99
- Buttons Diapers 2 diaper covers + 2 daytime diaper inserts + 1 small wet bag – ARV $36
- Mixie 8 oz. bottle, 4 oz. bottle, 1 package each of Stage 1, 2, and 3 silicone nipple replacements – ARV $51.95
- 1 Lollacup + 1 Straw Replacement Pack + 1 Mealtime Set – ARV $41
- Ubbi Twin pack cloth liner – ARV $29.95
- 12 packs of 60 WaterWipes – ARV $42.99
- Pearhead Babyprints Photo Frame – ARV $24.95
- Toofeze Baby Teether – ARV $19.99
- So Rad Magic Romper – ARV $25
- Itzy Ritzy Infinity nursing scarf – ARV $24.99
- Googaro 1 monthly box – ARV $50
- Olli and Lime Dots Decals pack of 50 – ARV $20
- Earnest Eats Superfood Snack Set – ARV $130
- Original Green PAK (28 of PAK’s on-the-go essentials) + Micro Black PAK (up to 16 of PAK’s most essential “pocket-sized” items) + a Towelette Gift Bag – ARV $90
You can find out more about the prizes over at Green Scene Mom.
This giveaway is open to US residents and ends at 11:59PM on August 13, 2014. Please use the Rafflecopter form below to enter.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is operated by the Green Scene Mom website. Participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment. Shary of AttaMama.com was not compensated for this post.