When it comes to being a green mom, there’s only one thing I love that’s even close to babywearing… And that, my friends, is cloth diapers. Cloth diapers are so easy, guilt free, not to mention they make baby bums look totally cute! When I was offered a chance to review the new line of tee shirts from BeGreen T, well this one was calling my name for sure!
These tees are very soft and comfortable. They launder well (I’ve washed mine twice already). I was surprised because the logos are literally part of the shirt. They aren’t painted on with cheap paint, so you don’t have to worry about them peeling off from wear. The whole thing is super super soft and the sizing is pretty true to fit.
BeGreen T shirts are part of a crowd funding Kickstarter campaign for Amber Sorrells (mommy blogger of Easy Green Mom) and her new Eco-friendly company. Each Be Green T is an organic and green t-shirt that sends a message. And Amber needs your help!
“Lets spread the Green message via T-shirt!”
BeGreen T shirts are made with high quality and Eco-friendly materials. Even the hangs tags and shipping supplies will be made from recycled materials.
● All shirts are printed on 100% Organic Cotton, which is super soft.
● Water-based inks that are more environmentally-friendly than traditional inks used.
● Manufactured by a certified B Corporation and 100% made in the USA.
● Unique, simple, modern and stylish designs that send a message.
● Portion of profit will be donated to Giving Diapers, Giving Hope, a non-profit organization that provides education, support and cloth diapers to low income families in the continental United States.
Backers of the BeGreen T campaign will receive great rewards; BeGreen T stickers, an Exclusive BeGreen T shirt for Kickstarter, pre-order of shirts, and voting power of shirt designs released!
The Kickstarter campaign runs from September 15 until October 14, and funding is “all or none” meaning if the $2500 goal is not reached the project will not be funded.
To see full details of BeGreen T’s Kickstarter campaign click here.
Disclaimer: I received one I [heart] Cloth Diapers tee from BeGreen T in exchange for a product review and push for the Kickstarter campaign. All stories and opinions are 100% my own and I only endorse products in the best interest of my readers. I shall not tell lies!